Unblu helps the world's leading banks and insurance companies deliver an in-person experience online. We provide highly secure engagement and collaboration software, enabling financial institutions to enrich the digital experience of their clients.
By choosing a career with Unblu you choose to join an international, fast growing, and innovation-savvy company. We are a privately held Swiss company with our head office in Basel and are becoming an increasingly international business with offices in the UK, Bulgaria, Germany, USA and Canada.
In this role you will be working with many functions in our client organizations. You will devise the best technical architecture to implement the Unblu Solutions within the clients’ environment. Understanding of complex enterprise environments, security architectures, authentication, e-banking packages, database and web technology will help you to succeed in this role.
The services we are expecting you to deliver include partner enablement amp; training services, direct consulting and project services, handling of customer issues during project and productive times and fast intervention on customer support inquiries. We support clients on our cloud platform as well as on premises.
- Lead the technical implementation of customer projects from project definition phase to go-live in close collaboration with the customer and the Business Project Lead
- Provide support and maintenance for customers and partners, including troubleshooting and optimization for performance and security
- Collaborate with the Professional Services and Ramp;D teams to troubleshoot and resolve various technical issues
- Ensure the monitoring of the system infrastructure and operational system productivity
- Analyze and reproduce system and product errors
- Execute and assure customer deliveries, data backup, product and service deployments
- Liaise with other departments as well as Solution Integrators, as required
- Perform other assigned tasks, related to the position
- Have knowledge and observe health and safety working conditions rules and requirements
- Prior experience on relevant position
- Client-facing experience working from closely with customers
- Practical experience with Apache, Tomcat, Linux, including shell scripting
- Very good knowledge of Network technologies, including TCP/IP protocol suite, Proxies, Web application firewalls etc.
- As a plus will be considered experience with modern virtualization technologies, especially Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Ability to interact with senior management and high level contacts on a regular basis
- Detail orientated with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement plus flexible working hours
- A challenging role in the professional services team in the world's leading conversational software manufacturer
- A fantastic opportunity to learn, which will lead to further opportunities and career progression within the company
- Work in a friendly, highly motivated and international team
Make sure to have a look at our Glassdoor page too - it will give you more insights to what it is like to work for us.
Unblu is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. Please note that due to the nature of our business all new joiners will have to complete a detailed background check, further information can be requested.