Implementation Specialist - TransferMate
TransferMate Global Payments are disrupting the market with its Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners.
Being part of Interpay Bulgaria, The TransferMate global footprint encompasses 30+ offices worldwide with 26 different nationalities. In Bulgaria alone, we have 900+ employees in Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Sofia and Shumen and we keep growing!
We are looking for a self-starting, energetic individual to join us as an Implementation Specialist. This role is responsible for implementing and supporting new clients on TransferMate’s innovative solutions.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will work with our customers to ensure a successful implementation of our products and services providing excellent customer experience. This position will be based in Bulgaria, fully remote working in Bulgaria is possible.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients.
- Fluency in API integrations.
- Participate in client implementation Kick-Off meetings.
- Experience managing multiple clients/projects/stakeholders simultaneously.
- Lead/support client information gathering sessions/subsequent meetings.
- Configure the TransferMate product to meet the requirements of our clients.
- Experience serving as a project owner including managing communication (technical and business level) progress to stakeholders, risk identification, mitigation and facilitating problem solving.
- Liaise with clients, sales teams, and other stakeholders to ensure successful implementations.
- Salesforce experience advantageous but not essential, as full training will be provided.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline OR equivalent industry experience.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a technology based solution.
- Strong knowledge of CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce.com) and Microsoft Office (advanced Excel skills required).
- Project Management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Class A office on central location
- Additional health insurance package
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Internal paid training
- Attractive salary and performance bonus program
- Many company events and parties
- Option for sport card partly paid by the company
- Option for flexible working hours when required by the employee
- Very friendly team and company environment
- Option for company paid relevant professional certificates or courses
- Company mobile phone and plan after 1 year of service
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button Apply for this position.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.