emerchantpay is a leading global payment service provider for online, in-app and in-store payments. Our global payments solution is available through a simple integration, offering a wealth of features, including global acquiring, alternative payment methods, fraud and risk management, card issuing, an in-house eWallet solution and performance optimisation. We enable businesses everywhere to create a seamless and engaging payments experience for consumers anywhere.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Marketing Executive will be passionate about the art of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for supporting efficient retention strategies and managing events.
The right candidate will be responsible for deploying emerchantpay’s event marketing strategy, including but not limited to: trade show planning and attendance, virtual events and executing relevant marketing campaigns to raise awareness around these events.
Additionally, this role will coordinate the loyalty and retention programs designed to reward and retain customers and partners, including creating content to educate customers on our products and services, gauging customer feedback, designing and distributing engaging email campaigns aiming at retention, among other initiatives.
- Execute marketing retention strategies to strengthen customer loyalty and engagement.
- Plan requirements and assets for all retention campaigns by working effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across the business.
- Design and distribute customer newsletter aiming at improving retention and engagement.
- Gauge customer satisfaction through frequent surveys to customers and partners
- Liaise directly with account managers and customers where needed as part of active retention campaigns.
- Help manage events (face to face and virtual). Project manage events calendar with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across the business, from initial planning, contracts and design and presence at the event to post-event follow up.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to understand priorities and event needs; create and ensure timely delivery of project timelines and relevant assets.
- Liaise with external suppliers including venues, stand builders, printing houses, guest speakers etc.
- Work with graphic designers to develop promotional materials for events.
- Work with our in-house Salesforce team to maintain our CRM system, monitoring leads and contacts related with respective events, email and retention campaigns.
- Create, implement and monitor email campaigns post-event with our business development and partner teams for lead nurturing.
- Report on results of retention and event campaigns on a monthly basis. Use data insights from monthly reporting to inform future event and retention campaign decisions.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in B2B marketing and events management.
- Minimum 1 year experience in email marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- B.A or B.Sc degree (or higher), preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications.
- Experience in project management.
- Good teamwork skills with ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Basic understanding of working within a regulated industry will be a plus.
- Experience in Salesforce (required) and Mailchimp and Hubspot (optional) but will be considered a plus.
- Experience working with an enterprise sales team will be a plus.
- Highly organised with an ability to manage resources and relationships among key stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are creative, organised, proactive, and always think outside the box.
- You are ROI-driven and have the ability to draw insights from multiple marketing data sources
- Fast-growing payment company
- Able to work fully remotely on an ongoing basis
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, training, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities