emerchantpay is a leading global payment service provider for online, in-app and in-store payments. Our global payments solution is available through a simple integration, offering a wealth of features, including global acquiring, alternative payment methods, fraud and risk management, card issuing, an in-house eWallet solution and performance optimization.
Working closely with our Senior Graphic Designer, the Graphic Designer is responsible for coordinating and producing artwork for a variety of channels and marketing activities, aimed at implementing the company’s brand guidelines. The right candidate is a creative person, a problem solver and an innovator with a passion for these key areas: branding, print and digital, web and social media design, interactive documents and events.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support events, campaigns, digital and thought leadership content by providing the design assets as needed.
- Produce accurate high-quality artwork within our corporate brand guidelines and standards.
- Work closely with our in-house designers to support the marketing team and build strong internal relationships with other departments.
- Prepare marketing materials based on an agreed brief.
- Create icons in line with our brand guidelines.
- Collaborate and participate in the creation of an annual marketing calendar.
- Produce designs for magazines, newsletters, newspapers, brochures, presentations, flyers and other digital and print pieces.
- Amend and create interactive documents following the brand guidelines and internal procedures.
- Work to tight deadlines ensuring that accuracy and output quality remains of highest quality.
- Develop and enhance designs/artwork by gathering information and data to clarify design requirements.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and contribute new design artwork to meet the overall brief and objectives.
- Work proactively with cross-functional teams and external entities, liaising with internal and external parties to determine project requirements where needed.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Confident in written and spoken English.
- Design education (BA or relevant).
- Transparent in communications, with an ability to deliver clear and succinct messages and comprehend communications with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to understand our customers’ needs and deliver all aspects of the role with the customer in mind.
- Self-starter with initiative and ability to work within deadlines.
- Experience in creating short animations for social media.
- Other design tools are a bonus but not a requirement
- Adobe XD (or InVision and Figma) and Adobe After Effects (Ae).
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, training, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities