We are Foris Europe - the operational power of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.
We are looking for experienced Incident Responders. The role will be responsible for incident response, threat hunting, and data analysis to protect and maintain the overall security of the enterprise.
- Protecting enterprise systems and information by promptly responding to security threats and incidents, acting individually and as part of a team to resolve issues;
- Proactively hunting for threats and enacting identification, containment, and eradication measures while supporting recovery efforts;
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert to provide insight and guidance to colleagues engaging in prevention measures;
- Analyzing cyber security incidents to solve issues and improve incident handling procedures;
- Receiving Tier 2/3 incident escalation from detection operations and assisting with real-time, continuous (24x7) security event monitoring, response, and reporting;
- Proactive coordination with appropriate departments throughout the whole cycle (Preparation to Lessons Learnt) of security incidents - management, legal, security, operations, and others;
- Coordinating with other team for regulatory reporting amp; escalations;
- Conducting research regarding the latest methods, tools, and trends in digital forensics analysis;
- Creating thorough reports and documentation of all incidents and procedures; presenting findings to team and leadership on a routine basis.
- 3-5+ years of related work experience;
- Must have a deep understanding of computer intrusion activities, incident response techniques, tools, and procedures;
- Thorough knowledge of digital forensics methodology as well as security architecture, system administration, and networking (including TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP);
- Knowledge of operating systems including Linux/Unix, macOS and Windows;
- Knowledge of cloud computing like AWS, Azure, etc.;
- Holder of the following certifications is a plus: GCIH, GCFA, GNFA, GREM, or other equivalent;
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Perl, C/C++, PowerShell, etc.;
- Experience with DevOps technologies like containers, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipeline etc.;
- Experience with security assessment tools such as NMAP, Netcat, Nessus, and Metasploit is a plus;
- Good understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements like GDPR, MAS, PSD2 etc is a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English;
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team;
- Must be action-oriented and have a proactive approach to solving issues;
- Knowledge of Blockchain technology is a plus;
- On-call is required;
- May need to have or obtain a security clearance.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you!
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe's team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.