We are Foris Europe - the operational power of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.
We are looking for intermediate level Security Analysts to join our 7x24 SOC team. The role will work as part of a SOC team in charge of security monitoring, SIEM use cases amp; data pipeline development, incident response and vulnerability management.
- Investigating deeper events or incidents escalated by the Tier 1 analysts;
- Adding context to events/incidents to understand the behaviour, analysing data from multiple tools and data sources;
- Performing security events analysis and alerts triage;
- Creating reports and visualizations of security attacks;
- Working on tuning monitoring rules and eliminating false positives;
- Performing network availability monitoring;
- Performing vulnerability monitoring and mitigation;
- Following standard operating procedures and handle issue escalations in case of incidents;
- Maintaining the data pipeline and ingestion to the SIEM;
- Assist in performing system hardening and delivery baseline configurations;
- Support in the creation of various metrics, reporting, review of incident progress and compliance status;
- Writing scripts for automation.
- At least 3 years of experience in Information Security;
- Experience with SIEM systems, data processing tools like logstash;
- Sound knowledge in IT security and compliance concepts, architecture and controls;
- Basic understanding and experience of cyber security technologies;
- Experience with Cloud environments like AWS and Azure is a plus;
- Experience in using scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data or programming experience is a plus;
- Holder of IT / security related certifications is a definite asset;
- Proficiency in verbal and written English;
- Highly self-motivated, detail-minded and result-oriented characters; good team player;
- On-call is required.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you!
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe's team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.