Surprise.com is on a mission to help people make a positive impact on themselves, their teams, and their communities. Our flagship product, Surprise for Teams, is the world’s first and only SuccessOS. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on people and their organizations.
We are currently looking for an iOS Software Engineer to join our development teams in Bulgaria on remote basis and help us continue delivering a world-class experience to our users.
What will you be doing?
- Making our product better, stronger, faster;
- Working with our API team to provide you with the APIs that you need;
- Working with our Design team to implement great UX on the mobile platform;
- Helping the Product organization figure out what to ship on mobile, and when;
- Keeping up to date on the latest features available in iOS, and deciding which ones to use to make your code wonderful;
- Shipping the best code you can, and helping other developers through code review and mentorship.
What we are looking for?
- iOS development experience in Swift;
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs as your data source;
- Experience with automated unit and user story testing;
- A collaborative mindset with strong communication ability;
- A creative mind that can help us discover new ways to apply technology to the problems that we are solving.
What skills will come in handy?
- A background in Computer Science, or at least an understanding of algorithms;
- Enough of a front-end eye to implement the designs that you and the design team build;
- App store distribution and beta testing;
- Experience building for other Apple platforms (Watch, etc);
- iOS development experience in Objective-C;
- Experience working within a geographically dispersed team;
- Demonstrated ability to expertly manage conflicting priorities;
- High-bandwidth, high-energy, competitive, and creative individual;
- Driven to outperform; dedicated to self-improvement.
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Option of equity;
- Close collaboration between UA and US team members;
- Ultramodern office in the heart of Lviv (Magnus) and Kyiv (Gulliver);
- Flexible working hours;
- English classes and an immersive English-speaking work environment;
- Ability to travel to the US;
- Corporate activities and parties;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 15 days of paid sick leave;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!